Ray McGovern, who was in the CIA for twenty seven years asked him why he lied about the run-up to the Iraq war. Rumsfeld then proceeded to lie to McGovern to cover up his earlier statements about WMD's being in Iraq. He also tries to use th
DJRAEDAWN.com.........so two nights ago.....K-Slay aka the Drama King and Papoose were playing a Hot97 show at S.O.B's....(I was there to pick up a friend who worked there)........Papoose was rapping that sell that crack sell that pussy sel
July 19, 2006, a sudden thunderstorm attacked St. Louis' Busch Stadium mere seconds before first pitch of a game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Atlanta Braves. Here's how violent the storm was.
This is a compilation of some excerpts from my stand-up act, which you can get as a DVD on my website - www.FrankCaliendo.com. Click on my screen name link and then add me as a friend and I'll send you an email when we upload the next vid
1. Shutup. Fights happen in hockey and baseball all the time, and all that happens is a slap on the wrist for those involved.
As soon as someone swings a punch in basketball or football, everyone immediately chastises and frowns, and says BS like "bad example for kids."
I wonder what's different between hockey/baseball and football/basketball? Anyone have an answer?
2. I think your statement of "worse than any act of violence in the nba" is way off- Ever heard of Kermit Washington? in 1977 he nearly killed Rudy Tomjanovich in a fight in an NBA game. As Tomjanovich lay unconscious, blood spread under his head. Facial bones were broken, his skull displaced, spinal fluid was leaking into the skull capsule.
3. ha4247's right tho. one hockey fight is bloodier than all the fights in the history of nba, and yet black athletes, espeically those in the nba, get punished for spreading a gangsta image. fucking bullshit. checking and fistfights in hockey are worse than any act of violence commited in the nfl or nba, including the palace melee.
4. "It still hurt when your helmet gets hit" Yeah, it hurts your knuckles! Fights in football are lame unless they would take their helmets off and go at it “Mano a mano” like in hockey – I would watch that for sure! But they don’t allow this, and everyone else would just jump in and ruin it.
5. Good Shit Deion, i like Rison but isint it funny they played on the same team? Fuck the youth its all going down a shihole anyway. Fighting happens all the time withought fights in sports some poeple wouldent watch them. For ex, in some parts of USA, people watch Hockey to see fights. Good shit Dieon
1. Asshole...only a kid from NORTH ATLANTA lame ass would try some shit like that LOL.
And this is how u spell "ADVICE": a-d-v-i-c-e. 2. haha its front wheel drive you cant do a donut going forward you must put it in reverse!!! 3. thank for the advise i might actually try that, ive got new slick tires 4. and what you from
Here's the latest underground music video I shot for an upcoming Atlanta based rap artist, Lady Gemini. This video is UNCUT, like the Nelly Tip Drill Video, only twice as raunchier! You can get this video and others on Street Video #24
some comments from YouTube.Com:
1. 'Preciate the comments, folk. We tryin' to shoot up-and-coming artists and put 'em on our Street Video DVD compiliations now. Lady Gemini been on the grind in the ATL for years... but ain't no promotion like shooting a video. Hopefully her album does well. More videos to come... holla atcha boy! 2. i would pound her puzzy,i would luv to stick my big black dyck in any hoe in ATL,ooh yeah i live their now and i get puzzy from da sistas 24/7 well dis video makes me horny,and im gonna go look 4 some puzzy see yal white boys aka losers lata,lmaoo 3. she gangsta just like me. i kno wut she talkin bout. i done been in da game 4 3 years, n itz serious. holla back at ya gurl Magic City gurl Strictly fa da niggaz in da Atl 4. strippers work there bodies all most like everyday so dats why they got a 10 shape... but faces??? NOTHER STORY LOL LOL!!! 5. its just like tip drill except 2 times raunchier
This is public domain footage of San Francisco's Market Street in 1905 before the earthquake and fire of 1906. Accompanying this footage is music from the live recording of "Ennio After Dark", recorded at Eyedrum in Atlanta, Georgia by the